Terms and Conditions
This page outlines the rules and regulations for our site ECZStudyTool.
When you are using our site ECZStudyTool we assume you have accepted these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ECZStudyTool if you do not agree on our terms and conditions stated.
ECZStudyTool own the intellectual property rights for all material on this site. Hence all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access ECZStudyTool for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ECZStudyTool
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ECZStudyTool
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ECZStudyTool
- Redistribute content from ECZStudyTool
How to link to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without preceding with written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
The listed sites may link to our website ECZStudyTool as long as the link: is not in any way deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products; and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may also consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
From the organizations listed above we will also approve their link requests if we decide that: the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves, the organization should not have any negative records with us.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Reservation of Rights
With regards to the removal of links, we reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any link mentioned to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy policies at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you discovery any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider your requests to remove the stated links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is all correct, we do not warrant its completeness; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.